Shipping, Payment & Returns
Orders within Greece shipped through a courier service, to your address. Delivery time may vary from 1 to 3 working days, depending on the area you live in. As soon as your order is delivered to the courier to be shipped, you will receive a “shipment code”, through which you can track your order until it is delivered to you.
If you live in Corfu, or visiting, you can also pick up your order from our store, at 10 G. Theotoki str.
Order to Cyprus are also sent through a courier service.
International orders are shipped through Greek Post (ELTA) and you will send you a shipment code in order to track your order.
For orders over 50 euros, shipping is free of charge!
For order less than 50 euros, there is a shipping charge of 3€ for Greece, 8€ for Cyprus and 10€ for international orders
Payment to The Ten can be made with the following ways
- Cash on delivery (COD), upon receiving your order. By choosing the COD payment method, there is an extra cost of 2 euros.
- Deposit in Bank Account. The deposit has to be made within 3 working days from the order date, otherwise the order is canceled. (available bank accounts in the following banks: Eurobank & Alpha Bank)
- Cash/Credit card
Returns are possible withing 14 days from the order date, and after contacting the shop (by phone or email)
All products must be returned in their original condition, with all their tags.
Returns are not accepted to the following products:
- Products with removed or damaged tags
- Products damaged or stained (make up- lipstick, deodorant, etc)
- Sunglasses and watches
- Swimsuits (for health reasons)
- All discounted products or products on offer
- PCP leggins
Cash refunds are NOT an option